Dust chamber is intended for performing different type of test where the temperature of sample environment must be controlled within certain limits.
Our policy of continual liaison with leading researchers ensures we maintain our premier position as suppliers of high quality Dust Chamber and associated facilities. Our Dust chamber were designed with Safety, Reliability, Ease of operating and ergonomically.
- Capacity: 750 ltrs to 10000 ltrs.
- Temperature Range: +10° C above ambient to +60° C
- Temperature deviation +/-1.0° C.
- Temperature Resolution 0.1° C.
- Temperature Gradient +/- 1° C to 2° C.
TEST STANDARD: IEC60529.
- Water column manometer: 200 mm of water column.
- Dust filter arrangement will be provided
- Air extraction flow meter (Range: 0-5 m3/hr) will be provided
- control valve provided for controlling air extraction pressure.
- Vacuum blower with variable speed drive 0.25HP, 3-phase
Dust collector arrangement with perforated platform, vibrator circuit & dust heating facility will be provided. Dust flow controlling Arrangement.
Control Panel with PLC base touch screen HMI:
Digital timer (set time up to 0-99 hrs). Vibrator cycle time set time 0-99 seconds). Main power supply MCB with LED Indication. Start/Stop push button with LED Indication for vacuum blower & dust blower